AS A FORMER DSA ADI SUPERVISING EXAMINER WHO HAS CONDUCTED HUNDREDS OF COVERT BUS DRIVER QUALITY MONITERING ASSESSMENTS. I NOW PROVIDE QUALITY DQM ASSESSMENTS TO BUS COMPANIES.
I deliver Driver Quality Monitoring assessments (DQM) that provides companies with accurate and independent employee driving evaluations.
The government Road Safety Strategy has expanded the role of the Driving Standards Agency (DSA) to include assessing the standards of driving of professional drivers and assisting their employers to achieve high safety standards.
The Driver Quality Monitoring service (DQM) provides an objective and informed perspective of a bus and coach driver’s ability. The objectives of DQM are to:
• improve and increase the general awareness of road safety
• reduce passenger, pedestrian and road accidents
• contribute to an overall reduction in insurance claims and premiums
• address public concerns about driving standards identified through correspondence, accident and other surveys
• stimulate driver awareness of driving and road safety issues and the effect these have on customer service
• identify and specify the driver training needs of organisations and individuals Assessments.
Assessments focus on specific aspects of passenger consideration, customer service, driving ability and a range of other criteria. Most assessments are carried out during normal daytime working hours and at other times by agreement.
Features such as vehicle type, suitability to route and the nature of the roads are taken into account. Finally an overall assessment of each journey is made providing detailed comments and recommendations.
As a qualified and experienced examiner that has conducted many DSA DQM assessments. On behalf of DVSA I have travelled anonymously on buses making accurate and objective assessments. I normally completed up to 10 driver assessments each day with the data being rapidly fed back to the to DVSA and the bus company.
I provide a set quantity of assessments which is agreed at the outset. However the number and type of assessments will depend entirely upon the objectives of the bus company.
The test reports are provided for each driver assessment with complete confidentiality.
• better company image
• reduction in accident and insurance costs
• improved customer service
This service positively enhances the quality and self esteem of drivers when used as part of an appropriate motivation scheme.
Call or text: 07772 085 085